Part 2: Five common way to fix iTunes error 9 and 9006
Solution 5: check your Security Software (complex)
It is possible the security software installed on your iPad can not communicate with Apple on the server updates. The problem can also occur when you try to synchronize a device or download content such as songs, and you get an error message 9 iPad
- Check your security software settings and make sure that the connection to Apple is enabled.
- Make sure that the iPad or other devices recongnised by iTunes.
- Now check whether the time, date, and time zone are set correctly on your computer.
- Use your computer as an administrator and not in guest mode.
- Make sure the latest version of iTunes available.
- Update the version of the OS on a Mac or Windows-based computer.
- Make sure your security software is updated.