New problem when Asus Zenfone 5 has botloop, or when Asus Zenfone 5 is turned on only on ASUS logo only, Once in flash Asus Zenfone 5 back to normal with flame and of course can be used again, Previously we also get also Asus Zenfone 5 when in turn Only appears USB logo on the screen Asus Zenfone 5 and after the flash Asus Zenfone 5 back to normal with flame.
Because many of us have Asus Zenfone 5 botlloop problem, this time we want to share the way Asus Zenfone 5 botloop flash that you can use to overcome various problems in Asus Zenfone 5. This method we take when do flash Asus Zenfone 5 via ADB Fastboot tool or ABD Sideload.
To be able to perform this Asus Zenfone 5 flash you need to download the required materials, Please download the material needed to flashing Asus Zenfone 5 via ADB Fastboot Tool or ADB Sideload below.
To download the Asus Zenfone 5 firmware if the Asus Zenfone 5 firmware has been upgraded to Android Lollipop you should use the OS with Lollipop Android version or Use Android Lollipop Downgrade OS to Kitkat. If previously Android is still Kitkat you can use OS Kitkat and Android OS Lollipop.
What we need is:
1. Intel Android Setup Driver
2. ADB Fastboot Tool
3. Firmware Asus Zenfone 5 T00F / T00, It is recommended select the same SKU as the type used (WW, TW, CN or CHT)
Easy Way Asus Flash Zenfone 5 T00F / T00J Bootloop
- Preparation on Computer / Laptop
- Extract and Install Intel Setup Android Driver on Computer
- Extract ADB Fastboot Tool
- Change the name of the Asusu Zenfone 5 firmware you downloaded earlier into the user example: UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-126.96.36.199-user Change to “user”, to facilitate the flashing process of Asus Zenfone 5 via ADB Fastboot Tool. Next move the Asus Zenfone 5 firmware that has been renamed into the ADB Fastboot Tool folder.
2. Preparation on Asus Zenfone 5
- Next go to apply update from ADB in Asus Zenfone 5 by press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously until enter into FASTBOOT MODE
- Once in Fastboot Mode select RECOVERY MODE Use Volume button for navigation and power button to confirm, After selecting Recovery Mode Asus Zenfone 5 will restart and will appear Android logo No command
- After emerging Android Robot logo appears press and hold Power button after that press Volume Up button once, If not after emerge logo logo Robot Android Volume Down Volume + Volume Up, keep volume up volume volume off do not loose.
- Once in the recovery menu choose apply update from ADB.
Asus Zenfone Flash Process 5 via ADB Fastboot Tool
Connect Asus Zenfone 5 to your computer using a USB cable
Run the Comand Prompt that is in the ADB Fastboot Tool folder and double-click on OPEN.CMD.
After entering Comand Prompt type command “adb devices”
If all the above processes run correctly then Asus Zenfone 5 will be detected, which indicates Asus Zenfone 5 is properly connected and ready for the flashing process. The result will be like the picture below.
- Next type the command “adb sideload user.zip” (user.zip is firmware that changed the name earlier)
- If the process takes place the results will be like the picture below.
- After the installation process is complete, Asus Zenfone 5 will go back into recovery mode, After that select reboot system now
- Wait Asus Zenfone 5 to return to flame (this process takes a long time, In our experience less than 30 minutes, just wait until Asus Zenfone 5 flame normal)